This was the 7. sagJA-HochzeitsNACHT & -BRUNCH
The FABULOUS PARTNERS of sagJA-im-Salzkammergut once again transformed the Kitzmantelfabrik in Vorchdorf, holiday region Traunsee-Almtal into a "WEDDING WONDERLAND". This year we were also able to include the newly renovated hall above the Vorchdorf region museum.
Many ingredients are desired for the wedding: the perfect BRIDAL DRESS, the wedding OUTFIT for groom & wedding guests, the EheRINGE that accompany you through life, plus JEWELRY & ACCESSORIES. Of course, also the DREAM LOCATION - the right ambience for your party, wedding PAPERERY (invitations etc.), the most beautiful bridal bouquet & charming decoration, wedding speaker for the romantic CEREMONY, wedding CARS - vintage bus, atmospheric MUSIC & culinary DELICACIES and, if possible, a wedding VIDEO from dedicated PHOTOGRAPHERS who keep your memories forever and much more ... You could live EXPERIENCE & ENJOY that and all the magical little things and highlights that make your party so special at Austria's unique WEDDING EVENT.
The visitors made themselves chic and really enjoyed the FEST FOR BRIDAL COUPLES without any trade fair stress. This year there was also an EXPERT TALK for the first time, where our visitors could obtain valuable information from experts on various topics.
Our Austrian Wedding Award winner, ceremonial speaker Kristina Wendner from Zuckerworte, guided through the program again with great charm
here in an interview with the ceremonial speaker Uli Feichtinger von Weripower
There was a lot to laugh about, especially about Mr. Hr. Bert's jokes from Freispiel, who not only let our guests walk on the red carpet.
The Kitzmantelfabrik showed itself from all sides. Our visitors could stroll through all the rooms.
If you were still on the lookout to find THE suitable wedding vehicle, you could visit the great wedding carriages from Die Salzkammerkutscher, get information about the Hochzeits-Bulli (wedding bulli) and get inspiration for a larger wedding party from the Oldtimerbus Messinger (vintage bus).
At the beginning, you may be asking yourself whether and how to submit a marriage proposal. Here too we like to share inspirations - so our visitors were able to get valuable input from sky-message or wedding planner Gabi Socher.
In order to really enjoy your wedding to the fullest, a wedding planner really helps a lot. But if you prefer to organize everything yourself, you can still think of getting a WeddingGuide to help on the day of the wedding. What exactly this service offers and where to find the right people could also be found at this event or here on this website.
Many delicacies, such as the wedding heart from the Hinterwirth bakery, or the cocktails from the Tikibar, as well as finger food and flying dinner or lunch from the Salzkammergut Catering, ensured the physical well-being of our guests.
We would also like to thank our photographers for providing us with some snapshots of this event. You can find information about our fabulous photographers here on our website.
- Blue-Elephant Photography
- Dieter Hawlan Fotografie
- karin and reinhard pictures
- KP-Photography - Kerstin Paulus
- Trisquare Pictures - Tassilo Edelsbacher
- Punky Wedding - Thom Trauner
- Purefilms - Florian Lustig
Papeterie & Co were presented by the multiple winner of the Austrian Wedding Award Brigitte Mayr - Hochzeitgrafik.at and by Schönes & mehr, which inspired many visitors. Colop joined in with his mini printer
Jewelry and a wonderful selection of wedding rings from the Schmuckstube Gogl in Vöcklabruck could be tried on site.
If you are looking for very unique rings, you can forge your own rings at the wedding ring workshop in the Margit jewelry studio.
A wedding includes not only flowers but also the appropriate decoration, as well as party favors and wedding candles. The guests were able to get a lot of inspiration and also discuss the very personal ideas with our sagJA-im-Salzkammergut partners.
- decoration.team.art - Bettina Neuwirth
- Kerzendesign Bevorzugt Bunt - Johanna Kastenhuber
One of the highlights was the fashion show - put together by Sascha Penkoff from the art & fashion team. Musically she was accompanied by DJ Hochzeitsmelodien and CB Feuerwerke (fireworks) built in great effects. Our models were styled by the stylists of the Cambio Beauty Academy, Deniese Hauser bridal styling and by Stephanie Leeb from Haarkleid.
Bridal gowns by Hänsel & Gretel
as well as fashion for the groom and guests of Schanda Man & Schanda Woman were presented to the visitors as small stories.
and handmade unique aprons created by Schürzenliebe Sabine Linke`s
The visitors had the opportunity to experience our unique musicians live.
- Melanie See
- Musicarina - Karin Lochner
- I-MAXX - Sylvia Grabner
- Shelia Michellé
- Schiller Live))) - Günter Schiller
- Hochzeitsmelodien DJs
If you are looking for more information, you will find all musicians here on our website
And what would a wedding be without DANCING - the Tanzschule Opelt (Opelt dance school) knows exactly how to prepare for a wedding and our visitors received valuable information.
Viktoria Balsa - CAKE Design was our specialist for wedding cakes.
By the way, sky-message not only has ideas for marriage proposals, but also offers entertainment for the wedding and a children's box, so that the little ones will definitely not get bored. Or better childcare? Here, too, the parents were able to obtain valuable information from Kinderbetreuung Dani (Dani childcare).
All visitors were then allowed to take home a lovingly filled goodie bag.
We would like to thank our fabulous sagJA-im-Salzkammergut partners for making the hearts of the newlyweds beat faster this year and for planning their wedding with lots of inspiration and information.
Of course, a big and warm THANKS to TIPS, Die Oberösterreicherin, OÖ Nachrichten and TV1 for the valuable support and to all partners who made the following prizes available. We were able to give many wonderful prizes to our visitors who took part in our big competition during the sagJA-Wedding NIGHT & BRUNCH.
- Kitzmantelfabrik: sponsors a 20% discount voucher worth € 496 on the rental of the wedding party
- Hänsel & Gretel: Voucher worth € 400 when buying a wedding dress
- Schmuckatelier Margit: Weddingring workshop worth € 360
- Kerstin Paulus, KP Photography: Voucher worth € 354 for an "Inside the Box" photoshoot
- Wichtlstube: Voucher worth € 300when buying a wedding dress
- Thom Trauner, Punky Wedding: Voucher worth € 299 for an after wedding or couple photoshoot
- decoration.team.art: Voucher for wedding deco concept worth € 200
- Tanzschule Opelt: Voucher for dance lessons worth € 110
- Helga Gogl, Schmuckstube Gogl: Voucher with a value of € 100, - for 'Glittering from the Gogl jewelry shop'
- Traunsee Hotels: Vouchers worth € 80 each for champagne breakfast for two at the 'Das Traunsee' in Traunkirchen
- Einfach Bunt, Kerzendesign by Johanna Kastenhuber: Vouchers worth € 70 each when buying a wedding candle
- Kinderbetreuung Dani, Daniela Herzog-Memlauer: Vouchers worth € 50 each for childcare at a wedding
- Die Oberösterreicherin: Annual subscription from "Die Oberösterreicherin"
- Uli Feichtinger, Zeremonienleiterin: DIY ceremonybooks (DIY = Do It Yourself) worth € 30 each
And here again all the hosts who were available to our visitors on site with advice and inspirations:
ACCESSOIRES & JEWELERY
- Schmuckstube Gogl, Vöcklabruck
- Schmuckatelier Margit
- Deniese Hauser Brautstyling
- Cambio Styling
- Haarkleid by Stephanie Leeb
FLOWERS & DECORATION
- Blumen Christa, Gmunden
- Blumenhaus Buttinger, Lenzing
- floral elements by Elke Lumetsberger, Vorchdorf
- Kerzendesign Bevorzugt Bunt by Johanna Kastenhuber
- Schönes & mehr, Bad Wimsbach
- decoration.team.art. - Bettina Neuwirth
BRIDAL GOWNS, FASHION & TRACHT (traditional gowns)
- Brautsalon Timelkam
- Hänsel und Gretel, Gunskirchen
- Katharina Zopf - Kleidermacherin
- Schürzenliebe - Sabine Linke
- Wichtlstube, Edt bei Lambach
CATERING & WEDDING CAKES
- Backstube Hinterwirth
- Salzkammergut Catering
- Viktoria Balsa Cake Design
INVITATIONS & PAPERERY
- COLOP Minidrucker
- Hochzeitsgrafik.at - Brigitte Mayr (Austrian Wedding Award: Gold 2017, 2019, Silber 2018)
- Schönes & mehr, Bad Wimsbach
PHOTO- & VIDEOGRAPHERS
- Blue Elephant Photography, Marlene Topf
- Dieter Hawlan Photography
- karin and reinhard pictures, Karin und Reinhard Gattinger
- KP-Photography, Kerstin Paulus
- Punky Wedding, Thom Trauner
- Purefilms, Florian Lustig
- Trisquare Pictures, Tassilo Edelbacher
HIGHLIGHTS & GIFTS & CHILDREN'S PROGRAM
- CB Feuerwerke - Christian Binder
- events4u, Sabine Gross
- Kinderbetreuung Dani
- Hr. Bert
- sky-message, Thomas Bammer
WEDDING PLANNING & WEDDING GUIDES
- Gabi Socher - sagJA Hochzeisplanerin seit 1999
- sagJA WeddingGuides
- Ferienregion Almtal
- Kitzmantelfabrik, Vorchdorf
MUSIC & EVENT-TECHNIC
- DJ Hochzeitsmelodien
- Schiller Live))), Günter Schiller
- Melanie See
- Sylvia Grabner
- Shelia Michellé
- Musicarina - Karin Lochner & Friends (nur Sonntag)
- Tanzschule Opelt
- Die Hochzeitskutscher
- Hochzeits Bulli
- Oldtimerbus Messinger
- Schifffahrt Loidl
FREE WEDDING CEREMONIES
- Kristina Wendner - Zuckerworte (Austrian Wedding Award Winner 2019)
- Uli Feichtinger - Zeremonienleiterin